Sunday, March 08, 2015
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 & 1/3 cups flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Beat the sugar and butter together.
3) Add the eggs gradually as it continues beating.
4) Add the salt and vanilla and let it continue until it is an even consistency.
5) Place the mixture in a bowl and add the flour, baking powder and coconut and mix and mix the dough well until it is of even consistency.
6) spoon onto baking sheet.
7) Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. (watch them or they'll burn)
7) Remove and let cool.
8) Sprinkle with icing sugar.